Sunday, June 5, 2011

Team D.K.K.A.T. coming at you again

We are coming to an end of our Sunday here in Shimada. We are about to go to the Onsen, which is the high quality public bath with water from natural Springs. So before that let me give you a quick synopsis of our day.

We did the service this morning I lead worship with the team. Then Tyler came up and gave his testimony about the work of the Holy Spirit. Then I came up and Preached on the Holy Spirit. When I first felt that the Lord wanted me to preach on this I didn`t know that pentacost was next week, but the Lord knew. I preached on the Holy Spirit and then prophesied over the church. Also during ministry time the team prayed for the different members of the church. 

After the service, we helped with the kids festival where the kids played some games then Amos led the meeting. We sang a song and then Amos told the story of creation in a simple fun kid friendly way. After that we did a skit and then Amos, with Kay ttanslating explained the Gospel message to the kids.

It was a fun and powerful day. The Holy Spirit touched many hearts.

Well thats all from the shimada team. (David. Kenneth. Kay. Amos. Tyler)

Grace and Peace to all who read this
Kenneth Moore (Shimada team leader)


Now off to the onsen. I'm about to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment